1. I hate getting out of the shower. It sometimes takes me a few minutes to talk myself into turning off the water and stepping into the bathroom. Especially during the winter.
2. I learned to knit 8 years ago, and I have only owned 1 tape measure and 1 darning needle.
3. I have made many boxes of macaroni & cheese in my life, and I still read the instructions every time.
4. I think people who buy one-ply toilet paper are really missing out on the finer things in life.
5. Wearing sunglasses makes me feel like Joe Cool. My shirt usually has snot on it, my socks frequently don't match and it's been years since I've work earrings, but putting on sunglasses suddenly makes me feel like I'm totally put together.