Tuesday, January 6, 2009

knitting

There was lots of knitting in 2008, but unfortunately since I kept up neither my ravelry page or my blog, I can't name all of the things. I know that there were 6 pairs of picky pants, but I only know that because I see them in the morning when I get the baby dressed. There were untold hats and mittens, and no new scarves this year, though we very much need some new scarves. I finished this hat yesterday:
and let me tell you, I think it is hilarious. I have a box full of old acrylic yarn that I picked up at a garage sale last year or maybe the year before. Every now and again when I need something small, I pull that box of acrylic out, and I almost always love the results. This hat is ridiculous, and just what Gus needed (those are the newest picky pants in the photo too).

So my 2008 knitting round up isn't very impressive. I started a big quilt project too, but I clearly haven't photographed that yet either. Maybe 2009 will be a better year for documenting my projects -but from the looks of that little pregnancy counter on the sidebar, I wouldn't count on it.

No comments: