Thursday, August 23, 2007

Foggy morning


This is my attempt (using photo booth) to take a photo of the fog out the windows of my office. You get the idea. I love the fog. The crickets were awfully loud this morning, and it was nice to wake up to. Dave surprised me with some homemade raspberry scones, which I'm waiting until mid-morning to eat. The smell delicious, though, and make coming into work that much nicer.

I'm very sleepy most of the time these days, and even though I'm getting nearly 10 hours of sleep each night, I also feel like I need a nap in the middle of the day. Who knew a person could sleep this much? I blame the tiny little baby that I'm growing. Tomorrow morning will be our first ultrasound. The main reason for doing one this early is to rule out twins, as well as to get the correct due date. I can't wait!

No comments: