Monday, December 15, 2008

Notice anything new?

Yes kids! The baby ticker is back again! Baby #2 should be arriving sometime in late June 2009. To answer your first question, yes - we were trying. Why is that an appropriate question to ask someone? To answer your second question, yes - I plan to give birth at home again. We've already seen our favorite midwives twice, and last week got to hear the heartbeat!

It took me a little while to get used to the idea of being pregnant again, but as the first trimester wanes, I remember the bliss of tri-2, and I'm hoping for a repeat. I think my biggest complaints about the first pregnancy came mostly at the very end, so for now we're just keeping busy. Little Gus keeps us hopping! I feel like I'm already cheating my second child by not keeping up with blog posts about how lovely the pregnancy is. I will once again renew my attempts to post regularly.

In the meantime, we've been posting at Gusmonster, planning a move to a new baby blog, I'm knitting as always, and I'm nearly done with my first ever real full sized quilt. I think the finished product will be something like 6 and a half feet square. I'll get some photos up soon!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wonderful news!!! You'll have your hands full for sure, but it's so, so, so fun too. I'm so happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

holy cow!!!! congrats with baby #2 and i hope that things go well!