Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm still here, I swear


To those of you who still check this blog: I'm very sorry.

I liked the whole blogging thing, but with the updates to Gusmonster and using Ravelry, I haven't had either the time or the inclination to post here. Gus is changing so fast, I swear he's going to be walking before I blink my eyes again. I've been knitting a ton, but the chance to photograph it, upload it, and write about it never really presents itself. The baby is still not sleeping through the night, but we've got some new diaper plans that may improve the 2-3 hours of sleep that we've been getting at night.

In short, here's my lousy excuse for an update. I guess I didn't realize how much updating I did while I was in the office. Take away office - no time for blog!

No comments: